CPP30619 Certificate III in Investigative Services
About this Qualification
This is a qualification for investigators, responsible for factual investigation and inquiry work or covert surveillance operations. Investigators operate under limited supervision and use discretion and judgement to search for information about a person’s character, actions or work and gather evidence that may be used in court.
This qualification provides occupational specialisation in factual investigation and surveillance, and a pathway to further learning and work in investigations management.
Investigators undertaking surveillance operations are required to operate a surveillance vehicle on compliance with road and traffic laws.
- Inquiry agent
- Private investigator
Units of Competency
- CPPINV3026 Work effectively in investigative services
- CPPINV3027 Develop investigation plans
- CPPINV3028 Investigate and locate subjects
- CPPINV3029 Provide quality investigative services to clients
- CPPSEC3124 Prepare and present evidence in court
- BSBSMB305 Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business
- CPPINV3030 Conduct factual investigations
- CPPINV3031 Conduct interviews and take statements to support investigations
- CPPINV3032 Develop factual investigations reports
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- PSPCRT007 Compile and use official notes
- PSPREG006 Produce formal record of interview
- PSPSEC009 Handle sensitive information
- CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks using negotiation
- FNSMCA303 Serve legal process
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or apply for a course