TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
About this Qualification
This qualification reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services usually within Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) within the vocational education and training (VET) sector. They may have a role in leading other trainers and assessors and in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors as well as designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
In order to enter the program you must be a teacher, trainer or assessor in an enterprise or a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), or providing training/assessment advisory services.
Units of Competency
- TAEASS501 Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language
literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Persons holding the superseded TAE50110 and the units included in that qualification meet the packaging rules of the new TAE50116, AFS is able to offer you an update for $250.
This qualification is achieved in combination with the TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development course.
TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
This qualification reflects the roles of training developers and instructional designers who are responsible for analysing training needs and designing training solutions and products to meet workplace capability requirements, and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
Please note that you will receive TWO qualifications at NO additional cost.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or apply for a course