PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security (Fraud Control)
About this Qualification
This qualification is ONLY achieved through completing the Certificate IV in Government Investigations qualification.
This qualification allows for the attainment of occupational specific competencies for those working in operational roles undertaking government security related functions, with a particular focus on meeting the ethical and legislative requirements of the public service. It is suitable for individuals who need to apply a broad range of specialised knowledge and skills in specific contexts within the security environment.
The fraud control specialisation covers the skills required by those responsible for preventing and detecting fraud.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH002 Uphold and support the values and principles of the public service
- PSPLEG002 Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPSEC009 Handle sensitive information
Fraud Control Specialisation Units
- PSPFRU001 Monitor data for indicators of fraud
- PSPFRU002 Conduct fraud control awareness sessions
- PSPCRT007 Compile and use official notes
- PSPGEN034 Compose complex workplace documents
- PSPPCY004 Support policy implementation
- PSPREG005 Assess compliance
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- PSPINV001 Plan and initiate an investigation
- PSPREG003 Apply regulatory powers
- PSPREG004 Promote client compliance
- PSPREG012 Gather information through interviews
This qualification is ONLY achieved through completing the PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigation qualification.
PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigations
This qualification is designed for officers working in operational roles undertaking government investigation related functions, with a particular focus on meeting the ethical and legislative requirements of the public service.
Please note that you will receive TWO qualifications.
Total Cost: $5,300
Delivery & Duration
Delivered through the Certificate IV in Government Investigations with an additional two-day face-to-face online workshop via Zoom and self-paced online learning.
Eligible candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning