PSP50122 Diploma of Government
About this Qualification
This qualification allows for the attainment of competencies required for independent and self-directed work in the public sector. There may be supervisory responsibilities. The workplace inspection specialisation covers the skills required for those responsible for the conduct of statutory investigation and enforcement requirements.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH008 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPLEG007 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPGEN115 Uphold and support inclusive workplace practices
- PSPGEN101 Use complex workplace communications strategies
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- PSPWPI008 Evaluate and report on workplace legislative compliance
- PSPWPI009 Facilitate improvement in workplace legislative performance
- PSPWPI010 Investigate possible breaches of workplace legislation
- PSPWPI015 Advise on work health and safety (WHS) legislative frameworks
- PSPMGT135 Manage risk
Funded training may be available under: User Choice
Delivery & Duration
Blend of project work, mentoring and self-paced online learning.
Eligible candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning