About this Qualification
This qualification allows for the attainment of competencies required for work in the public sector which is autonomous and often non-routine. The qualification is targeted at those who enter the public sector with another qualification as well as those progressing within the sector. This generalist qualification suits the requirements of working in small or regionally based organisations or where responsibilities are diverse in nature, rather than with a narrow specialisation.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH004 Maintain and enhance confidence in public service
- PSPGEN066 Apply government systems
- PSPGEN067 Establish and maintain strategic networks
- PSPLEG004 Manage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPMGT004 Manage diversity
- PSPPCY010 Manage policy implementation
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- PSPGEN069 Foster leadership and innovation
- PSPGEN071 Prepare high-level written communication
- PSPBDR015 Manage operations
- PSPETH005 Lead and influence ethical practice in the public sector
- PSPHRM009 Provide advisory and mediation services
- PSPMGT002 Facilitate people management
- PSPMGT005 Manage quality client service
- BSBLDR805 Lead and influence change
Delivery and Cost
This qualification is delivered by industry recognised experts in the public sector through a blend of online learning, individual mentoring and scenario-based project work. Course cost is $4800 plus $480 GST.
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time.