CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis
About this Qualification
This qualification is for security risk analysts who apply technical security and operations expertise in a risk management environment. Security risk analysts understand the current threat environment and assess risk and advise clients on strategies to ensure the protection of electronic security systems and people and property in crowded places, as defined by Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism (2017).
This qualification provides occupational specialisation in electronic security and crowded places, and a pathway to further learning and work in security risk management.
- event security manager
- security risk adviser
- security risk analyst
Units of Competency
- CPPSEC4003 Assess and advise on client security needs
- CPPSEC4006 Conduct security risk assessment of client operations
- CPPSEC4007 Identify security threats and assess impact on client operations
- CPPSEC4012 Assess security vulnerabilities of assets
- CPPSEC4022 Establish and implement ethics and governance arrangements for security businesses
- PSPSEC10 Provide government security briefings
- PSPSEC015 Communicate security awareness
- CPPSEC3125 Implement security procedures to protect critical infrastructure and public assets
- CPPSEC5004 Develop security risk management plans
- CPPSEC4024 Assess security of crowded places
- CPPSEC4025 Advise on operational requirements to maintain crowded place security
This qualification is achieved in combination of the PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security course.
PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security
This qualification allows for attainment of occupational specific competencies for those working in operational roles undertaking government security related functions, with a particular focus on meeting the ethical and legislative requirements of the public service.
Please note that you will receive TWO qualifications.
There are no upcoming workshops
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or apply for a course