Administrative and Workplace Investigation
Administrative and Workplace Investigation Training
The Administrative Workplace Investigations Workshop is a three (3) day workshop essential for fostering a workplace environment that values fairness, transparency, and legal compliance. It empowers employees with the knowledge and skills needed to handle workplace issues effectively while upholding the rights and dignity of all parties involved.
The course is suitable for Human Resources Professionals, Internal Compliance Officers, Managers or Supervisors.
The workshop will cover:
- The distinction between administrative and criminal investigations
- Planning and Preparation
- Legal Framework and Ethics
- Conducting Effective Interviews
- Evidence Gathering and Documentation
- Analysing Information and Drawing Conclusions
- Report Writing and Communication
- Case Management and Documentation
The workshop is a pathway to the PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigations qualification.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or apply for a course