PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security
CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis
About this Qualification
This program is a combination of the qualifications PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security & CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis.
It is suitable for individuals who provide specialisation in crowded places, and a pathway to further learning and work in security risk management. It also allows for the attainment of occupational specific competencies for those working in operational roles undertaking government security related functions, with a particular focus on meeting the ethical and legislative requirements of the public service.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH002 Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- PSPLEG002 Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPSEC009 Handle sensitive information
- CPPSEC4003 Assess and advise on client security needs
- CPPSEC4006 Conduct security risk assessment of client operations
- CPPSEC4007 Identify security threats and assess impact on client operations
- CPPSEC4012 Assess security vulnerabilities of assets
- CPPSEC4022 Establish and implement ethics and governance arrangements for security businesses
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- PSPGEN038 Identify and treat risks
- PSPGEN027 Gather and analyse information
- PSPREG015 Receive and validate data
- PSPSEC005 Undertake government security risk analysis
- PSPSEC006 Implement security risk treatments
- PSPSEC007 Develop and advise on government security procedures
- PSPSEC010 Provide government security briefings
- PSPSEC015 Communicate security awareness
- CPPSEC4024 Assess security of crowded places
- CPPSEC4025 Advise on operational requirements to maintain crowded place security
- CPPSEC5004 Develop security risk management plans
- CPPSEC3125 Implement security procedures to protect critical infrastructure and public assets
PSP40316 & CPP41519
Delivery & Duration
Blend of self-paced online learning combined with a five-day face-to-face workshop.
Eligible candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning